Saturday, November 17, 2012

Morning Mantra: P'Tah Morning Song

Morning Mantra From: http://www.arthaonline.com/Yoga%20Word%20Files/PTahMorningSong.pdf

This is my version of P'Tah Morning Song. I like this Morning Mantra because it has a focus on gratitude and being thankful - which is such a great way to start the day.


From the Center of my Being I give forth thanks for the love that I am,
For the love in my life and the love that surrounds me, Thank You.

Thank You for the Miracle of life that I am, and Thank You for the miracle of life I see reflected all around me.
Thank You for the gift of life that I am.

Thank You for this perfect body, my health and well- being Thank You
Thank You for the abundance that I am and Thank You for the abundance that I see reflected all around me.

Thank You for the richness of my life.
Thank you for the excitement and adventure of the millions of wondrous possibilities and wondrous probabilities, Thank You.

Thank You for the Wonderment and Thank You for the joy.
Thank you for the peace and tranquility.
Thank you for the laughter and Thank You for the play.

And Thank You for the privilege of serving and sharing the gift that I am.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment