Saturday, August 24, 2013

New "MEET UP" group to post upcoming events and outings - Join for FREE :)

I've been using MeetUp.com for a while now to find fun activites in the area - Soo last - feeling inspired- I finally decided to Organize my own Meet up group. I wanted to create a group for young adults (20s/30s) that promotes healthy/active/outdoor/animal friendly activity with like minded people. (It seems like most of the meetups for this age group focus around drinking or eating really unhealthy food - and the healthier activities cater more to an older crowd) SOOO here is my solution... *********South Jersey Holistic Living: Outdoor Fun, Yoga and More (for 20s & 30s) ************ http://www.meetup.com/SJ-Holistic-Living-Outdoor-Fun-Yoga-more-for-20s-30s/ Sign up for www.meetup.com - IT IS FREE- I will post all of my upcoming yoga classes, workshops, outdoor trips, dog friendly activites and healthy social events. There is a really helpful calender that shows all of the upcoming events, location, time and cost (if there is any). Hope to see you at a future MeetUp!

No comments:

Post a Comment