Saturday, October 26, 2013

My MeetUp Group: South Jersey Holistic Living: Outdoor fun, Yoga & More for 20's and 30's

www.meetup.com is a GREAT website. It helps us to connect with other people in our area that love to do what we do! In this spirit of bringing like minded people together - I created my meet up group- designed to bring together YOUNG people in Southern New Jersey that enjoy HEALTHY activites, being active and spiritual growth. If that sounds like you...Go on the website: http://www.meetup.com/SJ-Holistic-Living-Outdoor-Fun-Yoga-more-for-20s-30s/ and join for free. It is a great way to keep track of my YOGA activites as well- I post my classes and workshops on the website calender. I am looking for people that want to step up and organize activites and events - so if there is something you are interested in doing post a suggestion & we will make it happen! Hope to see you at our next MeetUp!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the status. Make healthy holiday so please visit Yoga Classes in Rishikesh which provides Yoga and Meditation Service especially for Tourist

    ReplyDelete